Cristiano Ronaldo says that Lionel Messi has made him a better football player,

Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi won the 5-5 Ballon D’Or Award
Portugal’s star striker Cristiano Ronaldo on Wednesday admitted that his longtime competition with Argentina’s Lionel Messi made him a better player. Enjoys healthy competition with Messi. Ronaldo said “I have no doubt that Messi has made me a better player and it must have happened to him as well. When I win the trophy they will be shocked and the same happens to me when they win. It’s A great professional relationship because we have been spending the same time for 15 years.
Cristiano Ronaldo on Lionel Messi:

"I really admire the career he has had so far and for his part he already said he was sad when I left the Spanish league because it was a rivalry he appreciated."

(TVI)
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
382 people are talking about this
Ronaldo told TVI in Portugal, “I really admire his career and his team. He expressed disappointment at my leaving Spain.” Ronaldo left the Spanish club Real Madrid last year to join Juventus in Italy.

‘WE HAVE NEVER EATEN TOGETHER’

Ronaldo said, “This is a great competition, but not unique.” Michael Jordan has competed in basketball. Such was the case between the Airton Army and Ellen Proust in Formula One. There has been healthy competition among them. We never dine together and I don’t even see that happening in the future. I don’t see a problem with that. ‘Ronaldo and Messi have won the Ballon d’Or award 5-5 times.

RONALDO SAID ON RETIREMENT- DOES NOT THINK ABOUT THAT


When asked about his retirement, 34-year-old Ronaldo said, “I don’t think about that.” Maybe I can finish my career next year or I can even play for 40 or 41 years. “On the question of the Ballon d’Or Award, he said,” I always say enjoy every moment. This award is great and I have to continue to enjoy it.